Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's My Birthday!

It's my birthday! February 3rd, to be exact, so send all gifts to....what? Oh, YOU want presents? Okay, I can do that! Alright, one lucky person will win a $15 gift certificate to ScrapScrap.

How to Enter: go to our etsy shop OR our website. Come back here and tell me one item that you love!

Bonuses:
*Follow my blog & receive 1 extra entry! Please leave 1 separate comment for the follow*
*Tweet about this giveaway (include @beckandcallgirl), receive 2 extra entries! Please leave 2 separate comments for the tweet*
**Mention this giveaway on your blog & receive 3 extra entries! Please leave 3 separate comments for the blog post. Blog post/link must be active when I do the drawing**

Must be 18 years of age & international visitors are welcome to participate in this giveaway. Ends 2/28/10. Good luck and thanks for visiting!

Please leave some way to contact you for winning notification purposes!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!! I'm singing, can you hear me??? Yeah, the one that can't carry a tune in a bucket, that's me...sorry! But I do wish the best for you. Hope your day was a good one!!

Nancy said...

Although I loved just about everything in your Etsy shop, I choose the Strawberries and Cream Specialty Fiber Bundle. I think it looks so soft and cuddly and the color is beautiful.

Pink Quartz Minerals said...

Love the Strawberries and Cream fiber colors- go figure!

Happy, Happy Birthday!!

devonrose said...

Happy Birthday!!! Thanks so much for your sweet comment and coming to visit us! Hope you have a beautiful day!

:-) MaryLou said...

How do you not have a bazillion comments?!!?

At the very least, I'll wish you a belated happy birthday.

As for a favorite thing, this is it:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39871618

I'm a sucker for yarns and fab fibers, and those bright colors just jump off the screen.

:-)

beckandcallgirl said...

HA! I, uh, forgot about this! Sidetracked, y'know. So I've passed through all the comments.