Sunday, May 31, 2009

What Types of Magazines do YOU Read?

As I was at Borders today, looking around, I had a peruse through the magazines. As I was looking at them, I realized so many are so similar anymore, or they're re-running the same projects they've run for the past 5 years, in a different color.

I realize there's only so many ways to make an A-line skirt, a pair of earrings, or the basic principles of a journal, but the overall projects and articles seem so similar.

Sooo...I ask. What magazines do you read? If you'd take the poll, I'd be eternally grateful. Well, grateful for the next couple of weeks. And if you want to name names, leave a comment.

2 comments:

Chloe and Boo said...

I read Ranger Rick magazine, I know it is for kids but it is so adorable. I also like W magazine. They have very artistic photoshoots. Rolling Stone is also one I read. (And I will take a peek at the tabloids)

Albertine's Creations said...

I don't read many knitting magazines because as you pointed out, they are a lot of the same. I tend to look more at run of the mill magazines - Vogue, Bust, The Economist (because I am a big nerd).

Also, I recently received the "Lovely Blog Award" and I was asked to pass the award on to sites that I feel are deserving (choose other sites I love and link to them on my blog). I choose you because your blog is really great and I love following it!