Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Time to Catch Up

I know I know. It's been a while since I've posted. It's been fairly busy (but boring!) on the homefront. When coupled with a wicked case of writer's block, it makes for a neglected blog.


Here's what's been going on lately:

In addition to working on websites, new items, new lisings, and new projects --

I organized my beads. I purchased some displays from a local shop that was remodeling. I've assigned all, well most, of my beads a part number and have them arranged by part number.

I did the same with sequins. I had no idea there were so many different colors, shapes, and sizes of sequins. There's so many types of sequins, they needed their own etsy shop.

I bought a new camera. It's pretty awesome, but I never remember to take it with me anywhere. I figure in time it'll become second nature.

I took a few days off and went on a mini vacation. We went down to Eureka Springs, AR, which is a quaint little town. Now I find myself pouring over the real estate listings in the area. OH NO!

I was featured on fourtailslampwork's blog

In the near future, I plan to get back to featuring artisans, reviewing products, and sharing my warped views on the world.

0 comments: