Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's a Dog's Life

I want a dog. Badly. I was finally able to convince my landlord to allow a pet, so now I'm shopping for a dog and it's accoutrements.


Since there's so much stuff needed for a dog, I'm going to split this into two posts. Today's featured items will be things people see: leashes, collars, & dog clothes. The next installment will be treats, shampoos, beds, & toys.


Here are a few of my favorite things so far:


You need to prevent your pooch from running away. Why not do it in style?




The Lafleur Collection Dog Collar & Matching Leash from My Maddies Closet


A Martingale collar, for dogs with larger necks & smaller heads. These types of dogs are escape artists!




Striking But Sweet from erinder


If your dog is a real bad-ass



Black Patent Leather with Spikes & Skulls from Stirrup


A Leash Bag, so you can be a responsible pet parent. Clean up after your dog!




Cocktail Party from The Modern Pet


Doesn't your dog need a wardrobe, too?


Keep Fido nice & dry

The Dobercoat from CozyHorse





I Do Bad Things from Mia's Closet

3 comments:

Casey said...

Now I wish I had a doggie. :(

OK, no I don't.

If I did though, I'd be shopping with you!!

Casey
acrossthepond.etsy.com

SavageBabble said...

You are gong to have the most stylin' doggie!
Good luck in your search for a new best friend.

P.S. Original said...

Yes, it is a dog's life! You are on the right tract with these great products....I have a mutt, she's wonderful!