Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Do You Stumble?

Well, do ya? If so, and you sell online, have a website, or blog you should join the Etsy Stumble Upon ring. This ring is led by AlwaysAmy. Contact her through Etsy or post on this thread.

What is StumbleUpon, you ask? It's a great way to rate websites that you like and a wonderful way to promote your own sites. There's a helpful, info-filled thread at Etsy. There's also a guide on the StumbleUpon website.

If you don't use Etsy, leave a message in the comments and I'll connect you with her.

2 comments:

Jonara Blu Maui said...

Hi...Thanks for the info..I'm going to go and try to join..just learning StumbleUpons...so not sure what a ring is yet within StumbleUpon.

Also just wanted to let you know that your link to AlwaysAmy's etsy shop is broken..you've got a comma in there were a period should be.

jme :)

The Downtown Boutique said...

I am SO addicted to Stumbling, although I didn't do it today. I spend way too much time doing it.

I think I am a part of the Etsy Stumble Upon group, but I guess I better go and make sure!