Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Delicate Situation



I love color and texture. Always have. Sometimes, my items are a little intense in the hue-saturation arena. Just to prove that I am capable of a soft colorway, I have created the Tea Rose collection.

In the Tea Rose collection, there are Fabric IT Kits in two sizes (
Mini and Regular) and specialty fibers. Paper may arrive in the future, I haven't decided yet.

I do have to admit - I love the shabby chic or cottage chic style. I'm totally torn about whether to decorate my house in mid-century modern (it was built in the mid 50's) or do it up in cottage chic (already has soft yellow painted paneling!) If you have an opinion, leave it in the comments.

3 comments:

woolies said...

georgeous!!!!!!!!!

Jenn said...

gorgeous ribbon!

Waterrose said...

What a lovely blog! I'll be back to read more. Did you name your blog for the line in the movie?